Students are selected and admitted strictly on the basis of merit and governed by college admission rules. However, the Admission Committee of the college may reserves the right to refuse admission to any one without assigning any reason thereof.
Candidate selected must get themselves admitted on the date fixed for admission by making full payments, failing which they will forfeit their claims.The forms must be submitted alogwith the following documents :
- Attested copy of HSLC Certificate for age verification.
- Attested copies of Marks Sheets of the first degree.
- Attested copy of Registration Card of the Dibrugarh University.
- A copy of recent passport size photograph of the candidate to be paste in the admission form.
- attested copy of ST/SC/OBC etc. Certificate (if any).
All original testimonials are to be produced at the time of admission.
Original copy of Migration Certificate of the candidate other than the Dibrugarh University will have to be submitted within 30 days from the date of admission.